Artificial Beauty

This afternoon I watched discovery channel about plastic surgery in Asia. They showed that even in Asia a lot of woman is trying to improve their confident using plastic surgery. In China they even organized ‘artificial beauty peagent”. This is for women that have already done plastic surgery to enhance their beauty.

I have never done any plastic surgery. I am far than pretty. My nose is not perfect, my eyes are not symetric, and I have flat chest. I will be happy if I can improve my condition, to have perfect nose, pretty eyes and bigger breast. However, I don’t think I have the money and courage to do it. I am not an actrees, so bigger breast doesn’t give any advantage.

Anyway, if you want to do breast augmentation, liposuction or rhinoplasty and you live near Denver, you can consult Denver plastic surgeon.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4