My Watch

All my life, I only owned 3 watches. The first watch I had was given by my parents when I was only 12 years old. I wore that watch until I was 22 years old. At this moment I wear expensive branded watch that my parent gave me on my graduation day. It’s not Rolex, but someday, when I have enough money, probably I will buy one.

Rolex has been the pre-eminent symbol of performance and prestige for over a century. It’s one of the watches that is considered by many men and women as a status symbol.

I come across this site called Best of Time (www.bestoftime.com). This site sells brand new and pre-owned Rolex watches with brand new genuine Rolex boxes. Best of Time is proud members of BBB, Better Business Bureau and hold the highest form of recognition. They are an official accredited business by BBB, Better Business Bureau with an exceptional A+ rating the highest possible rating a business can get! All of their Rolex watches are 100% genuine certified & authentic with a 3 year warranty and free fedex shipping.

They claim that they offer genuine Rolex watches at substantial discounts to the manufacturer's suggested retail price. Because they are an independent dealer of new and pre-owned Rolex watches, they are able to avoid manufacturer's pricing controls and forward greater discounts to their customers.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4