Motion Sickness

Do you suffer from motion sickness? I do. So is my eldest daughter. I don’t know yet whether my youngest also got it. Motion sickness or kinetosis, also known as Travel Sickness, is a condition in which a disagreement exists between visually perceived movement and the vestibular system's sense of movement. Depending on the cause it can also be referred to as seasickness, car sickness, simulation sickness, airsickness, or space sickness. One common suggestion is to simply look out of the window of the moving vehicle and to gaze toward the horizon in the direction of travel. This helps to re-orient the inner sense of balance by providing a visual reaffirmation of motion.

I normally suffer from motion sickness when I am a passanger, esspecially if I sit on the back. I am totally OK if I am the one who drive.

Speaking of car, you can find your next car, whether new or used cars, whether to finance, pay cash or lease from www.BuyYourCar.co.uk.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4