Time for Vacation

I was only 15 years old when my parents brought me and my brother (he was only 7 years old then) to Hong Kong for vacation. It was our first trip overseas. I was very exciting as I had heard about Hong Kong many times from books and TV. It was an exciting trip and I really had a wonderful time there. My husband, on the other hand, has never been to Hong Kong before, so probably Taiwan is our next holiday trip. The next question is: should we bring the children? I guess it depends whether my in laws are willing to take care my children. If they don’t then we have to bring them along. Since you also can find Disneyland in Hong Kong, I guess our children will have a great time.

When I was surfing in the internet to get good deal for our accommodation, I came across this fantastic deal to stay in Accor’s Hotels (Sofitel, Pullman, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, All Seasons and Ibis hotels). Hotel rates in 27 cities across 10 countries in Asia Pacific are being reduced in Accor Hotels 3-Day Super Sale Asia Pacific promotion. Travelers will be able to take advantage of savings when they book on-line between 27 - 30 October 2009. Over one million room nights will be on sale, with rates starting as low as US$30 per night. Stay period Dec 2009 till Apr 2010. I think it’s a good deal.

Now, I have to find the best deal on the air ticket.

Post?slot_id=

 

1 comments:

A.L.Smith said...

great post, i am exploring your site, it's very nice

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4