Eat Solid Food

Two weeks ago, I started to give my youngest daughter solid food. She was already 6 months, her weight was already double her birth weight and she seems interested to see people eating. So, I guess she was ready to try.

I only gave her plain porridge (the liquid only) without anything to begin with. I just wanted her to familiar with the taste. However, somehow she did not seem to like it. The first few spoons she still wanted to swallow, but afterward she started to take the tongue out and shook her head. Does it mean that she is not ready?

I remember the time when my younger brother was a baby. He refused to eat solid until he was 2 years old. Everytime my mom feed him, he would “puke” it out again. Until all of the sudden, when he was 2 years old, he decided to eat.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4