Win $500 Sweepstakes

Are you a good boy or girl this year? If you are then probably you might want to sit on Santa’s lap and wishing something for this coming Christmas. I am not saying that you can sit on Santa’s lap physically, but you can sit on Santa’s lap virtually. If you want to have the experience of sitting on Santa’s lap or join the "got a wish Sweeepstakes" to win $500 cash then click on the link, you won’t regret it. It’s a fun experience, well, at least to me.

Actually, I didn’t sit on Santa’s lap physically. It’s my photo that got the previledge to sit on Santa’s lap. Thus, I had to upload my photo first. However, I found it so amazing to see my photo on Santa’s lap instantly complete with the frame. I guess that is how CEIVAshare works. I can send photos from my computer or my camera phone from anywhere in the world and to whomever that has a CEIVA digital photo frame. I am so amazed at how easy it is that I am actually thinking of buying one for my parents. With CEIVA they can receive photos of their grand children from all over the world.

Post?slot_id=28991&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4