Classmate

I am very excited to see that Obama won the election, as it means that I am witnessing a history in the making. My mom, who lives in Indonesia said to me over the phone the other day that the news about Obama won the election was very big in Indonesia since Obama lived and attended the local schooling system in Indonesia once. It happened because Obama’s mother married with Indonesian man, Lolo Soetoro. Obama attended local schools, such as Asisi, in Jakarta until he was ten years old.

I am wondering whether his classmate during that time still can remember him. If they do, then they can proudly say that they went to the same school with US President. I know I will do the same if I attended the same school with him last time. Too bad I didn’t.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4