Looking For A Job?

Lightship Research is a well-known Chicago-based research and recruiting firm that has been helping corporate hiring authorities, executive recruiters, and individual job hunters since 1982.
Read below testimonial:

"I just got out of the service, where I spent my last 10 years and obtained the rank of Captain. I developed an expertise in administering wellness programs for military hospitals and non-for-profit service organizations. Upon returning to civilian life, I needed to find employment in the Washington DC area, since my husband was still in the service and finishing his last tour of duty at the Pentagon. I hired Lightship Research to help me find a job as I had no idea where to take my skills or even apply for a management position in the civilian market. They were able to isolate my core competencies and match them with organizations that embraced those skills. I have to be honest; I had no idea what half of these firms that they provided actually did. I was surprised at how many interviews their process produced. I ended up accepting an offer with a national consulting firm as a Manager in their healthcare practice. This is an industry category that I would never have considered but is a perfect fit for my nomadic background. Lightship Research http://www.lightshipresearch.com you delivered and I am a happy customer. My husband is anxious for his enlistment to end and get started on his search with you."

L. Brady, MD

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4