VOIP

My favorite VOIP so far is Skype, I have been using it for almost 3 years now. However, I just found out today that YupeePhone’s rates for mobile are almost 50% cheaper than Skype for most of the destinations.

YupeePhone is the web site of Yupee Phone LLC, a distributor of Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) equipment and service. Their services are available worldwide and they are prepaid.

The Advantages:
Do not require a contract.
Do not charge maintenance, connection, disconnection or any other "fees" of that nature.
Calling between our users is free, even if they are in different countries or continents.
Rates are updated automatically on our pages and in your account.
You have 24/7 access to your online account, and there you can see your calling history, paid invoices, current rates and profile.
Adding more funds to your account is easy via Paypal's secure and trusted credit card processing services.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, I find that Skype is quite expensive. I personally use VoipStunt and the rates are great. Whenever we top up, we have 120 free days to call to landlines and some countries' mobile.

I use Skype to chat with my friends and the call quality is quite similar to Voipstunt too.

Offers for all said...

I use code 7275510212 and it give me 10% discount and all other benefit
call quality is good and for $18 I am able to call India for `1553 minutes. that is 1.2 cent per miutes

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4