Sleepless Nights

Last week my younger daughter was down with flu. She was having high fever (almost 40C). Even after the fever medicine, the fever still could not went back to normal (still 38C +). To make it worse, only after 3 hours eating medicine, the fever started to hike up again. Thus, since I had to wait another 1 hour before I could give her another dose of medicine, I had to sponge her with water to cool her down. I had to keep doing it for 2 x 24 hours. Only the third day her temperature went back to normal and I could take a rest with relieve.

I guess you can predict that in those long nights, I had very little sleep (close to none). I was very tired and worried. My eyes was swollen because lack of sleep. I think I had a worse dark eye circles ever. I wish that I have those eye creams that you can buy at eyecreamreview.net. I hear that these creams can to improve the look of their eye area, including wrinkles, dark circles and bags. I would like to try it on my eyes to see whether the creams works or not.

Anyway, I am glad that my baby is OK now although she still has not got her appetite back.

 

1 comments:

Leigh said...

Yeah, I need those eye creams too, ever since a bout with the flu a few weeks ago, I've had the same dark circles.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4