Parent Connect

When I was just a kid, I lived with my grandparents during the day and went home with my parents at night when they came back from work. My grandparents lived in a small village where everybody knew everybody elses. People in small village have a sense of familiarity or kinship. Everyone knows each other. If somebody got problem, every body elses knew about it. If somebody got married or having birthday party the whole village will help and otomatically invited. I had a good memory during then, since I could play the whole day with other kids as well and attended so many activities and parties.

Now, I live in a big city, where there is so many people it can become very lonely and impersonal and sometimes you don’t even know your neighbor. However, recently I found a nifty little widget called Parrent Connect. By installing the Parents Connect widget at the sidebar of your blog or website, you can now view all the upcoming events and activities in your area.
Besides that, there is a contest currently running at ParentsConnect.com. Install the widget on you page and you might win $1000 if your widget gets the most views. That’s killing 2 birds with one stone. Quick install the widget now!

Post?slot_id=

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4