Black Friday

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in United States, where it is the beginning of the traditional Christmas shopping season. Since Thanksgiving falls on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States, Black Friday may be as early as the 23rd and as late as the 29th of November. Black Friday is not an official holiday, but many employers give the day off, increasing the number of potential shoppers. Retailers often decorate for the Christmas season weeks beforehand. Many retailers open very early (typically 5 am or even earlier) and offer doorbuster deals and loss leaders to draw people to their stores.

When I was studying in US last time, I used to go shopping during black Friday with my friends. I was eyeing one particular leather jacket that can burn a hole in my pocket. Thanks to Black Friday shopping I could get it cheaper, although lots of efforts went into it (including kicking, elbowing, cursing, etc).

Now, you don’t have to go through all those. This site let people purchase thanksgiving deals online without the hassle of having to stand in line at the store at 5am. This site also offers email alerts that let you know when new black friday ads have been posted.

I see a lot of things that I want to grab this year, specially from BabiesRUs. I need to buy a lot of baby things for my new born.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4