We are planning to move to the new house next month. The reason is because next month my parents are coming to stay with us for 10 days. When they arrived I want us to have already moved to the new house, which is nearer to the down town. However, we only got the house key from our lawyer last week. At this point we are still renovating it. At first we want to paint the wall ourself, however, we still do not have time to do it. I am not sure if we really have the time to do it. I am thinking to hire a contractor to do the job for us.

Anyway, when I browse internet looking for compression connector, I found this store. They are stocking compression connectors. The types include RCA connectors, F connectors, and BNC connectors. The FS6U connector will fit almost any RG6 cable even quad shielded RG6, along with the CPLCCT-SLM tool. If you are in the need of connector, click on the link.