My Youngest Daughter's Development and Information About Cryo-Cell

My youngest daughter is almost 11 months now. According to the book about baby developments, she may say her first word any time now. I know every baby is not the same, but I can’t wait to hear her first word.

She has a good appetite and always enjoying her food. Actually, I started to give her solid when she was 6 months old, but she refused to eat at that time. Only last month she started to enjoy her food. Now beside her meals (2 times a day), she also consumes about 30 onz milk a day. However, my MIL said she is still skinny. Does she look skinny to you?



Anyway, for me, the most important thing is that she is healthy. Speaking about health, if you are currently pregnant take a look at Cryo-Cell International. For more than a decade, Cryo-Cell Cord Blood Bank has been providing families a wonderful opportunity to cryogenically preserve their newborn's umbilical cord blood stem cells in a safe and secure environment. This service is called U-Cord, and it's an easy, painless way to help protect your family's future health.

Stem cells from umbilical cord blood are known to treat over 75 diseases, and have been used in over 10,000 transplants worldwide. In addition to the value of these stem cells today, research is ongoing for a number of potential medical miracles in the future. If you are enrolling by 19 April 2009, you will get free “Baby Bjorn”.

Below is the testimonial from other mother that already used Cryo-Cell International service:

"My children are the most precious gifts that I will ever have and I want to do everything I can to make sure they are well. While I was pregnant with my first child, I would see articles and ads about cord blood and it bothered me that it was so expensive but what if I one day needed this blood. The reality of having only one chance or it really went in the garbage kept me wondering if I would regret not investing. What if he had cancer or his dad or I were sick, would that blood have been the cure? Through research, I came across Cryo-Cell International, Inc., a company with the most reasonable rates and the assurance of two holding facilities.

When I was pregnant with my second child, we wondered if one bank was enough? Finances were tighter and should we spend the money? Then we realized that his brothers blood might not match for the new baby. The next day, stories were breaking about how Cord blood had saved or changed the lives of children, one cancer, one cerebral palsy. Then we discovered that a friend was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma. He didn't bank his daughters blood and wished he had. Three years prior, I lost a friend to renal cancer when she was 29. We felt like it was our answer.

We are just beginning to see miracles that this blood can bring. We have two "life insurance policies", that is how we look at it. If anyone in the family gets ill, there is a chance that the blood could save our lives. If we don't use it, then it is there for our son's children."

Sincerely, mother of Parker and Davis
Cryo-Cell International Client

Post?slot_id=

 

1 comments:

Grampy said...

Very pretty baby. It sure is exciting watching them grow. Thanks for the interesting info about Cryo-Cell

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4