This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.
It's Superbowl time! You know what that means, right? Chips, dips, buffalo wings, pizza, and beer! What a great tradition!
I started my own Superbowl tradition in 1996 when I started dating my boyfriend (now husband). My marketing professor asked us to watch the commercial during Superbowl. All of the Superbowl commercials as they are usually pretty funny. If you have never watched the commercials that air during the Superbowl, then there is something wrong with you. Watch them. Seriously, almost all of them are really funny.
We won’t be cooking during Superbowl. We just ordered fast-food. I know it’s unhealty, but hey! It’s one a year thing, right….? My favorite fast-food is Pizza eating with TABASCO® Original Red. I think it enhance the flavor of the pizza and give it a little zest. Check out this Pizza Perfected or Game-Day Party Menu to get more ideas of what food to eat during Superbowl.
Speaking of Tabasco, I got a recipe that simply heaven:
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 tablespoon lime juice
· 2 tablespoons chili sauce
· 1 tablespoon Tabasco
· 1/2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
· Place fish in a large plastic bag. Add olive oil and marinate for one hour.
· 2 Remove fish from marinade and salt to taste. Cook on preheated grill for 8-10 minutes.
· 3 Combine chili sauce and Tabasco Sweet & Spicy sauce. Add a dash of regular Tabasco sauce if desired for more heat.
· 4 Baste fish with sauce and grill for an additional 5 minutes.