CSU Learning Partners

I think many times already I said that internet is the most wonderful invention so far. Without internet, I don’t think I can still keep my job. When I married with my husband, I have to follow him overseas, thus I told my boss that I wanted to resign. To my surprise my boss told me that I could work from home, and do all the correspondence and coordination using internet.
Actually, not only people can work from home using internet, but you can also enhance your knowledge, taking courses and get your degree online. A lot of people are studying while working nowadays. It is necessary step if you want to one step ahead in the job competition.

Every week more businesses and organizations discover the benefits of becoming a Columbia Southern University Partner. With their Free Learning Partner Program your employees/members gain access to their completely online degree and certificate programs at a special discounted partnership tuition rate. Spouses and children of employees/members are also eligible. Additional partner benefits include an application fee waiver ($25 value) and flexible On-Demand Courses that do not interfere with career or family obligations.

If you want to find out further about CSU Learning Partners, you can click on the link and check it out yourself.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4