Passion Search

I am working in Cookware manufacturing company, non-stick cookwares to be exact. I worked there before I got married. Almost all the employees there were single. We used to joke that because we sell non-stick cookwares, somehow the non-stick material rubbed to us and it made us also non-stick. Meaning nobody managed to stick to us. Luckily, I had a sweetheart from school before I joined the company, so the non-stick effect did not bother him. Hahahaha.

Anyway, I just want to tell you that I found this cool dating site called passion search. It doesn’t cost you a cent to join. Don’t tell me husband, but I sign up today. It’s not because I want to find a date, but I need to sign up in order to review this site.

I was quite surprise to see they have a lot of member. In fact when I sign in today, I saw more than 50,000 members are online. I could see their photos and their personal info and I could chat with them on spot. In fact while I was log in, I received 2 invitations to chat.
So, if you are still single and looking for a date. I strongly suggest you to try this site. Who knows, probably you will find your other half soon.

Post?slot_id=32901&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4