Products for Pregnant Woman

Right after giving birth to my first child, my stretch mark was so bad that even I did not dare to look at them. I only started to get the stretchmarks the last two months of my pregnancy. I didn’t even realize that it’s there because the stretchmarks were located below the tummy, thus I could not see them directly. Only after about 1 year after delivery, my stretchmarks were fading, but it’s still there.

When I was pregnant with my second child, I applied cocoa cream everyday. The result, I still have stretchmarks since I got them in the first place, but it’s not that bad as the first time.

Talking about stretchmarks, I just found out about Beaute de Maman line. These products are for women who are pregnant. Beaute de Maman is a unique line of health and beauty products developed by a board-certified obstetrician to treat problems specifically related to the physiological and hormonal changes experienced by women during pregnancy. Infact, Beaute de Maman products have made it into the hands of such Hollywood celebrity moms-to-be including actresses Penelope Ann Miller, Salli Richardson-Whitfield (“Eureka”), Chyler Leigh (“Grey’s Anatomy”) and Jennifer Blanc. Brooke Mueller Sheen, wife of actor Charlie Sheen, as well as Jane Hajduk, who is married to actor Tim Allen, and The Insider’s celebrity correspondent Victoria Recano, can also be counted among expectant Hollywood moms who have been seen and heard referencing various products in the Beauté de Maman line.

If you interested and want to order now, just click on the link!

Post?slot_id=32981&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4