Maternity Shirt

I found out that I was pregnant with my first child on Valentine’s Day. After 2 years trying for a baby, I didn’t want to hang my hope too high when I was late for 2 weeks. I still remember that it was Saturday. My husband just arrived from work and hand me roses. I asked him to buy pregnancy kit test just to make sure that I didn’t pregnant since I had to go to overseas the following week. I didn’t believe my eyes, when I saw the two lines on my pregnancy test. In the end I cancelled my trip. It really was a very memorable Valentine’s Day and I was very happy to find out that I was pregnant. Only a few months later, I found out the gender of the baby. I wish I had these Baby ParTees Maternity Shirts to wear, so I can tell the whole world that I was going to have a baby girl. I like cotton t-shirt and I especially love the Swarovski crystals (not rhinestones) in these designs.

If you are pregnant, make sure that you hop to babyParTees.com. This Maternity shirt also perfect to wear on your baby shower party.

 

1 comments:

iceah said...

hi Lauri I miss passing and reading your posts hope you New Year was a bang c: have a fruitful one c:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4