Play "Jump-Jump"

My youngest daughter loves to play “jump-jump”. She loves it when people hold her to stand up and she will immediately bounce up and down. When she did that she will have a big smile on her face. Normally, I could not do it very often because my hand tired easily. My husband on the other hand can hold her longer. That is why whenever my youngest daughter saw my husband immediately she will start to crawl toward him with expectation look on her face. I read that bouncing up and down is good to develop her leg muscles. Leg muscles are important for her next milestone: Walking!

Actually, now she is able to pull himself up to a stand while holding onto something. She is even able to let go and stand without support for a second sometimes.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4