Paintball

Paintball is a recreational activity players eliminate opponents from play by hitting them with paint filled, breakable, gelatin paintballs shot from a carbon dioxide or compressed air powered paintballs markers.

The first time I heard and saw about this game is from the movie. I forgot the title of the movie, but it sure looks fun to play. I wish that I could play this game with my friends. It’s a great way to have fun and also some exercise on the weekend.

There is online store who sells all the equipment necessary for this game. Tippmann Paintball Guns Store sells many different paintball guns.

They sells Tippmann, Spyder, Smart Parts, Dye, Empire, Draxxus paintball gear plus many more brands which you can find on our website.

Their top selling guns - Tippmann A-5, Tippmann 98 Custom, Smart Parts Ion, Spyder Pilot ACS, paintball sniper, etc.

 

1 comments:

Nicole said...

paintballing is addicting! my 15 year old brother goes a couple times a month and plays with his friends.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4