Gift For Pregnant Woman

Last month my mom called me to tell the good news that my “baby” brother is going to have a baby. Actually he is not a baby anymore. He is 31 years old already. However, since he is 7 years younger than me, I always though him as a baby. Since he is going to become a father, this coming Christmas, I am thinking to give him very special gift for him and the baby.

Have you heard about U-Cord®, Cryo-Cell's stem cell cord blood preservation service? I think this is the ideal gift for family and friends who are expecting a baby in the near future and want to preserve vital stem cells that are collected from their baby's cord blood. Stems cells found in cord blood are known to treat over 75 diseases.

For more information about Cryo-Celle and C'elle or to read C'elle Client Testimonial , or how to purchase gift cards for these services, please visit http://www.cryo-cell.com/ or http://www.celle.com/, or call Cryo-Cell at 1-800-STOR-CELL or C'elle at 1-877-892-3553.

C_elle_kit_image

Post?slot_id=

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a do-it-yourself-kit? Because that would be very handy!

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4