Great Deal on Nikon

Before I became a parent, I don’t really care about camera. It’s something that I only need when I was in vacation. However, since I have my first baby, I found out that camera and camcorder are important gadgets for me. I always put my camera and camcorder within reach, so when my baby did something new, I will be able to document that moment.

Today I got good news from Nikon. There's an awesome and mind-blowing Nikon Black Friday Promo from Nikon Sport Optics, NikonProGear and NikonHunting.com this year with a special presentation from Lee & Tiffany Lakosky! The Ultimate Hunter's Package contains:
-ProStaff 3-9x40 Riflescope with BDC Reticle
-ProStaff Laser Rangefinder
-Silent Technology Rangefinder Case
-Mastering a Long-range shot with BDC DVD
-$50 NikonProGear Gift Card
All these come together in a great package, saving $144.90 on high quality hunting equipment.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4