Pet Contest

I found out today that anamigo.com has FREE Pet Photo Contest! I went to their website and saw a lot of cute pets that make me “oooohhh” and “aaaahhhh”. I have 2 adorable dogs myself (at least according to me). I want to join the contest.

If you have cute pets, you also can join in.

Here is the press release:

Is your pet cute enough to win you $300?
Enter the Anamigo Pet Photo contest and find out.
Entries that get the most votes will win daily and weekly cash prizes.
You could win:
- Daily prize of $25. (You have 7 days to win!)
- Weekly prize of $125 Get your camera out and email your friends.
Your furry friend could bring you in cash!



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my friend had won $25 in your pet photo contest. Now I too want to participate in it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info about the contest! Too Shy to Stop writer Ana Richters just wrote a piece about pet contests in general. You can read the article here.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4