I Love Mamma Mia

Have you seen Mamma Mia? Directed by Phyllida Lloyd. With Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan. The story of a bride-to-be trying to find her real father. I won’t tell you about the story plot. That, you can google it yourself.



I am not a big fan of musicals movie, however I love ABBA songs. I saw the preview last month on TV and it looks very interesting. Finally, last week I managed to escape with my hubby to watch Mamma Mia, although hubby a bit reluctant as he is neither like musicals movie not ABBA songs.

I must admit that this movie now become one of my favorites movie. To become favorites, the criteria are that I must enjoy every second of the movie and I feel that I can watch it many times. This movie falls within these criteria.

My hubby made a comment that he was amazed at the clever ways the director managed to incorporate so many ABBA songs into the movie. Every song is relevant with the situation. Equally brilliant was the actress (specially Meryl Streep) and the actors and the setting is in Greek, so it’s a perfect combination. I have to admit that when I saw Pierce Brosnan sang in this movie, I laughed really loud. His singing was hilarious.

 

3 comments:

Amel said...

Yes, I saw it the other day and I salute them for being able to fit the songs with the whole movie. Meryl Streep is the BEST one in the movie IMO he he he...

Pierce Brosnan's singing is hilarious indeed, but the other younger guy is also the same (I forgot his name) hi hi hi...

Reanaclaire said...

i posted this mamma mia last month i think.. wow..i love this show..the best movie i seen so far.. haha... yes, agree with u..pierce is very cute..

Cookie said...

I've heard a lot of good feedback from this movie and I'm gonna watch this show this coming friday (by hook or by crook, hehe).

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4