The Naked Brothers Band: Operation Mojo

Nowadays, it’s very rare that I have a chance to watch my favorite TV channel. Most of the time I watch the Disney channel or the Nickelodeon channel because my eldest daughter insists that it’s her “turn” to watch TV. Don’t ask me about the newest movie on HBO nowadays because I rarely have the opportunity to watch it. Instead, ask me about the newest movie or cartoon on the Disney channel or the Nickelodeon channel and I can answer you right away.

Nickelodeon will be airing Operation Mojo soon, which is the 6th television movie of the Naked Brothers Band and the second TV movie of season 3. If you are not familiar with The Naked Brothers Band, this movie is set up as a rock documentary with references to the Beatles. The movie centers on how the Wolff brothers and their band, The Silver Boulders, deal with fame and the eventual breakup of the group.

Although I am too old for this kind of movie, but I can understand why a lot of teenagers like it. The combination of good looks, the natural talents of the two brothers and the cool music on the movie can surely win any teenage heart. I only enjoy the movie because of the guest appearances by Cyndi Lauper, Uma Thurman, Tony Shalhoub and other stars

Natnalex

Post?slot_id=

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4