Internet Filters Cannot Filter Everything

That much we already know. A recent US Government study concluded that even the best internet filters could only filter/block 91% of adult websites, leaving 9% or more unfiltered. Probably you think that 9% is insignificant. But wait! Those 9% translate to 100 million pornographic images and videos! They are all there for our young one to see.

If your kid smart enough and knows how to bypass it or deactivate it then the filter's performance drops to 0%.

That is why a pornography-detection tool like SurfRecon is so important. It provides a level of detection combined with the filter's protection: PROTECTION + DETECTION is the ultimate solution for internet safety.



 

1 comments:

Myarro said...

You can download a free evaluation of SurfRecon at www.surfrecon.com/download/

You should also learn about the ABCs of Internet Safety, pornography detection tools, and the limitations of filters.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4