Vegetables or Fruits?

Which one from the above that you want to introduce to your baby first? There are no hard and fast rules about which to introduce first, and it makes no difference to your baby in terms of ease of digestion. Some experts recommend starting with fruit first, because it's sweet, like breast milk. Others say that because humans have an innate preference for sweets, it makes sense to introduce vegetables before fruits, so that your baby will be more likely to accept them.

With my eldest daughter I introduced both at the same time. I blended the vegetables together with the porridge. When she finished it, I followed with blended fruit. She is four year old now, and she likes both vegetables and fruits.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like fruit because it's very yummmmyyyyyy... =)

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4