Free Educational Site

Recently, I met with my high school friend. She has also 2 daughters like me, however both of her daughters are much older than mine. She told me that she is very busy nowadays since she has to drive both of her daughters to go to tuitions because she wants them to do well in school.
I guess we as parents always want our children to excell with their studies so they can have more opportunities later on. However, the question is that if attending tuitions is the only option available.

I know there are many educational sites out there. One that I like is Brightstorm. I like the way they explain on the subjects with high professionalism, clear presentation but not boring at all. They manage to explain such difficult subject like algebra and geometry with clarity that amazed me.

One subject that captures my interest is about writing. The presenter has a fun and quirky personality that explores the writing world from high to low and ways to infuse your writing with creativity. Go check this out yourself and signing up for a free account that gives you access to a free episode in every course. Here is the link to Sign up for a free brightstorm acocunt.

Post?slot_id=28830&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4