Non-Stick Cookware

If you are looking for non-stick cookware in the market, there are definitely some features that you can look out for. Experts often rate a cookware set as the best one, by looking at the important features, but you should look also at what is best for you and your family and then choose the best cookware set for yourself.

For me, I always choose cookware with Dupont coating. In the market Dupont have several quality of coating. The lowest is Dupont Classic, follow by Dupont X-Tra, Dupont Select, Dupont Duranium and the highest is Dupont Platinum. I used them all and so far the one that I like the best is Dupont Select. Although Dupont Platinum claimed that you can use steel spatula but the reason I use non stick is because of the release (non stick) and although Platinum is tougher, but the release is not as good as Select.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4