I Showed It to My Parents

Remember my previous post about the experience of sitting on santa’s lap? Well, I decided to send the video of “sitting on Santa’s Lap” to my parents. After watching the video, they were quite impressed with the “CEIVA digital photo frame’s” capability and they were so happy to hear that I was planning to give it to them.

As I mentioned before, with the “CEIVA PicturePlan”, I can send photos from my computer or my camera phone from anywhere in the world to whomever that has a CEIVA digital photo frame. I was so amazed at how easy it was to use and I am sure that my parents will also be able to learn to use it with ease .

If you haven’t gone to their site, then I would encourage you to go there now by clicking on the link. Even if you don’t want to buy the “CEIVA digital photo frame”, I guarantee that you will have fun trying the “Sitting on Santa’s Lap” experience. Plus, you can also try your luck at winning $500 in cash.

Here are the rules:
- must be 18 years of age to enter sweepstakes
- photo must be of the submitter
- photo must not contain inappropriate content, copyrighted image
- must be a resident of the United States and/or Washington D.C.

So, to click on the link to enter the "got a wish" sweepstakes and win $500.

Post?slot_id=

 

1 comments:

The Fitness Diva said...

Even though I just bought a new digi cam, I will have to check this out!
Never hurts to have two! :)

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4