She is So Cute!

My youngest daughter is very cute. Whenever she woke up in the morning she was always very cheerful. She smiled and talked to herself. She didn't mind playing by herself while I was working in front of my laptop. However after about 1 hour or so playing by herself she would start complaining. At this moment if I responsed to her she would be cheerful again and smiled at me. The funny thing was that if I leaved her alone at this point, she would cry so loud complete with tears. It made my heart just melt.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol my daughter is the same thing except when she gets up, she would go on the other computer and start playing Noggin. My husband and my 2 other boys usually complains on us girl by monopolizing both laptop and computer!

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4