Home Safety

Do you know that about 2.5 million children are injured or killed each year by dangers right in their own home (according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission). That's why it's so important to carefully childproof your home.

Parents worry endlessly about how to protect their children from stranger abduction and violence, but many overlook their own home safety. Experts say that children between the ages of 1 and 4 are more likely to be killed by fire, burns, drowning, choking, poisoning, or falls than by a stranger's violence.

Normally, I like to put my baby in her cot with her toys, but after 30 min she will cry to attract my attention. Putting her on my bed is not an option as she can crawl very fast nowadays and I am afraid she will fall from bed. Thus, the only option is to let her play on the floor while I am working in front of my laptop. I tried to get down on my hands and knees and see how things look from down there and get rid all of the stuffs that can be dangerous for her.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4