Sitting on Santa's Lap Experience

When was the last time you sat on Santa’s lap? 10 years ago? 20 years ago? I sat on Santa’s lap about 10 minutes ago. Yup, you heard me right. It’s was only 10 minutes ago. If you want to have the experience of sitting on Santa’s lap or join the "Got a Wish Sweeepstakes" to win $500 cash then click on the link, you won’t regret it. It’s a fun experience, well, at least to me.

Actually, I didn’t sit on Santa’s lap physically. It’s my photo that got the previledge to sit on Santa’s lap. Thus, I had to upload my photo first. However, I found it so amazing to see my photo on Santa’s lap instantly complete with the frame.

I guess that is how CEIVAshare works. I can send photos from my computer or my camera phone from anywhere in the world and to whomever that has a CEIVA digital photo frame. I am so amazed at how easy it is that I am actually thinking of buying one for my parents.

If you follow this blog, you know by now that my parents live far away from me. Once in a while I send them my children’s photos by email. They could see the photos but they have to print them if they want to frame them and show it off to their friends and relatives. With CEIVA, they don’t have to do anything extra. I think this is the perfect Christmas gift for them.

Post?slot_id=

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4