Is Your Baby Have Enough Sleep?

When I just became a new parent, I always wondering how many hours a day my baby need to sleep. I always had this question because it seemed that my baby could not sleep long. She slept very late and woke up early.


After did some searching, this is what I found:

Keep in mind that most children need lots of sleep. To see whether your child falls into that camp, ask yourself these questions:

Does your child fall asleep almost every time he's in a car?
Do you have to wake your child almost every morning?
Does your child seem cranky, irritable, or overtired during the day?
On some nights, does your child seem to crash much earlier than his usual bedtime?

If you answered "yes" to any of these, your child may be getting less sleep than he needs.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4