Energy Drink

Last Sunday when we were shopping, my hubby wanted to buy some energy drink, which happened to be on sale.

It made me remember last time when I work in the company that produced energy drink. Sometimes I had to taste the flavor. Normally, after that, I could not sleep at night. Felt like full of energy. However, the next day, felt like no energy at all.

The burst of energy comes primarily from caffeine, but energy drinks are also loaded with sugar. Sugar comes in the form of glucuronolactone, sucrose, and glucose. Some drinks also contain an extract from guarana seeds which works to stimulate the central nervous system in a fashion similar to the way caffeine stimulates the body. Guarana seeds also have thermogenic properties, which increase the body’s metabolism through the generation of heat.

A soft drink usually has 19 to 25 grams of sugar in each eight-ounce serving. Energy drinks on average contain more than this. Red Bull, for example, contains 27 grams of sugar per serving of 250 milliliters (a little over eight ounces). This can be very dangerous, for an overload of sugar can lead to gastric emptying. The body becomes dehydrated, which prevents metabolized sugar from entering the bloodstream. This often results in nausea and vomiting. So when you are thirsty, think twice before grabbing an energy drink to rehydrate yourself.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to drink energy drinks and not have to worry about sugar and the calories you should definitely try 6 hour power. It will give you the energy without the crash! Have you heard of it before?
6 Hour Power is the energy drink that you can feel fast and will last! 6 Hour Power will help to enhance your concentration and improve your performance at whatever you’re doing at the moment. It’s not like those other energy drinks that will bring you up and then crash, 6 Hour Power will give you the energy you need and that’s it! Did I mention that it’s sugar free and comes in 5 delicious flavors?!
Go see for yourself at http://www.6hrpower.com/
I am brand ambassador for 6 Hour Power, and ever since I started working for them I find whenever I need a little pick me up an orange 6 Hour Power definitely does the trick!
I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds by posting on your blog, and if you have any questions or want more info feel free to shoot me an email. I would love to know what you think of the energy drink!
Feel it fast.
Energy that lasts!
Elle Davis
Brand Ambassador
Elle6hrpower@gmail.com

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4