Urine As An Alternatif Medicine

Do you know that urine can cure many sicknesses? I have never tried it myself, but I read a lot of testimonial about the benefit of urine.
This is what I got from the net:

The ailments relieved due to urine therapy are multiple sclerosis, colitis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, hepatitis, hyperactivity, pancreatic insufficiency, psoriasis, eczema, diabetes; herpes, mono nucleosis, adrenal failure, and so many allergies are treated using urine therapy.
Urine therapy is effective against the flu, common cold, broken bones, tooth ache and dry skin. Urine therapy is used to prevent sickness, to enhance beauty and to cleanse your bowels. To improve your skin quality, you can wash with your own golden fluid (urine). There are no intoxicating side effects.

Urine therapy is helpful in the treatment of AIDS, animal and snake bites, asthma, heart disease, hypertension, burns, cancer, chemical intoxication, chicken pox, enteritis, constipation and pneumonia.

Urine therapy is effective in treating against the dysentery, edema, eye irritation, fatigue, fever, gonorrhea, gout, bloody urine, small pox, immunological disorders, infections, infertility, baldness, insomnia, jaundice, leprosy, lymphatic disorder, urticaria, morning sick ness, hang over, obesity, gastric ulcer, rheumatism, birthmarks, stroke, congestion, tuberculosis, tetanus and other endocrine related diseases.

The mixture of sulphur powder and potato mixed with old and heated urine helps you against hair loss. If you rub your own warm urine to the trembling (shaky) hands and knees, this massage will help you. If you wash ears with urine it acts against the deafness noises and other ailments in the ear.


That is amazing, isn’t it? I always thought that urine has a lot of bacteria that is dangerous to the body. What is exactly the urine content? Here is what I found:

Urine is normally sterile, which means that it contains no bacteria. A small number of bacteria may be found in the urine of many healthy people. This is usually considered to be harmless
A healthy person's urine is about 95 percent water, but the other 5 percent of urine comprises a diverse collection of waste products, including nitrogen, potassium, and calcium—and too much of these can cause problems. When you drink your own pee, all the stuff that your kidneys had attempted to excrete comes right back into your stomach, and much of it ends up back in your kidneys.

So drinking only urine can be dangerous to the body, but I guess drinking a glass a day cannot make you die. However, whether it really can cure the sickness, I really have no idea.

 

2 comments:

Noni said...

yes it is true, one thing i know is first urine in the morning, we drink it can be heal the high glucose...

JAM said...

It's true but I haven't drank it. I used it for my sore eyes when I was a kid and it works.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4