Cartier Watches

The first time I had a watch was when I was 12 years old. My parent bought me a simple Seiko as a birthday present. I used that watch for 10 years, before I changed to another watch. Same brand but different model.

My first luxury watch was Cartier. I got it as a present from my parent when I was graduated from University.

Do you know the history of Cartier watch began in 1904? Alberto Santos-Dumont, an early pioneer of aviation, asked Cartier to design a watch that could be useful during his flights. Since pocket watches were not suitable, Louis Cartier created the Santos wrist-watch, which was also the first wrist-watch made for men. Santos first went on sale in 1911. Thus, Cartier established his first production of wrist-watches.

If you are interested in buying one of the Cartier watches collections, you can buy it online in thewatchery.com. They have nice selection of luxury watch. Beside Cartier watch, they also carry other branded watch, such as Bvlgary, Gucci, Omega, Patek Philippe, etc. You can find a good deal there, and they will ship it for free to your doorstep. They even accept PayPal as one of payment choice.

At this moment, they have one-of-a-kind promotion, which entitles you to a free or 80% off watch with selected purchases!


 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The watchery is having all my favorite Cartier watches.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4