PayPal

Pay Pal limited my account. They said somebody was trying to access my account. Limited account means that I can not send money or withdraw money, but I still able to receive money. Yah sure! What is the use of receiving money if I can not withdraw.

In order for Pay Pal to restore my account, I need to change my password and verify my address by sending them my utility bill which contain my name (must match with my name in PayPal account) and my address (again, must match with the address in my PayPal account).

The problem is all the utility bills are using my husband’s name and not my name. However, they accept Bank Account statement. After I sent my bank account statement, they finally restore my PayPal account. Immediately after that, I withdraw all my money from my PayPal account.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4