Lucky

When I open my laptop this afternoon, I saw 1 grey job in triple P with good price. I refreshed my computer several times, and was thinking to take my night bath. When I was about to get up from my chair, suddenly I saw the grey color become light green. Quickly I reserved the job although I was not sure that I would get it. It happened too many times that by the time I answered the Capcha question, the job was not there anymore. To my delight this time, I managed to get the job.
Anyway, it’s late now. Time to hit my sack. Good Night.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

blessing come on different packages c:

Nicely said...

I am also with payperpost, I am just new so i haven't caught any job pa. Hopefully when I open on Tuesday, there's a good offer already.

Congrats and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lauri..

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

earn alot liao lor

Anonymous said...

it happened to me several times. unlucky

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4