All Mixed Up

Tagged by Jean's Live it Up

PLAYERS: CHIKAI, Fun.Fierce.Fab, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, Ozzy's Mom, Cel, Jhelea , Jean's Live it Up..., LauriLiaw..., YOU

1. Are you pregnant?
++++++ No, I'm not. I just gave birth a baby girl 2 months ago

2. When do you want to get married?
++++++Already married

3. Do you curse a lot?
++++++No

4. What are your favorite books?
++++++ A lot

5. Do wish you were with someone right now?
++++++ No

6. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message?
++++++ My dad, my husband, and my friend

7. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
++++++ in a relationship.

8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
++++++ Yes, but depend on the situation

9. Do you wish someone would call you?
++++++No.

10. What is bugging you right now?
++++++My Job

11. What's something you wish you could understand better?
++++++About blogging thing

12. If someone doesn't like you, its usually because...?
++++++I am impatient and easily to scold people

13. Do you have a wild side?
++++++I don’t know

14. Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours?
++++++Yes, my husband

15. Have you lost friends in the past year?
++++++No

16. What were you doing at midnight last night?
++++++Blogging

Now, I want to know your answers: Lis, Joy Burlinson, Lovejoy, Jarvil, Sheng

 

1 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

thanks for the tag!

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4