Music Lessons

I am not blessed with any musical talents although my maternal grandfather was a guitarist in a band in his time and my father also loves to play the violin. I am planning to give both of my daughters the opportunity to learn to play a musical instrument when they are old enough. I think next year I will sign up my eldest daughter for her piano lessons.

I heard that Amadeus Home Music School provides quality music lessons, and they can also provide private music lessons at our venue of choice which is in our house. I think this arrangement suites me very well as I can monitor my daughter’s progress in the convenience of my own home.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very nice article

Anonymous said...

Yes! Music helps on levels you can not began to fathom :D

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4