Musical Toy


I recently gave a musical toy to my daughter. This musical toy actually belonged to me before I gave it over to my daughter. It has a string and when you pull the string, a nice lullaby song will play. My father bought it for me when I was around 4 years old. I still remember the day when he gave it to me. It was just like yesterday. How time flies so fast.

Actually he brought home two pieces. One was blue color (in the picture) and the other one was yellow color. The music was different. He asked me to choose which one I preferred, so he could buy the one that I liked and return the other one. At that time I really could not choose, since both were so nice. After considering which one to choose for a while (I still remember exactly what I was thinking about at that time) I finally choose the blue one.

When I was a small girl, I did not have many toys, therefore I treasured this one.

 

5 comments:

nahj12 said...

cute :)

Cookie said...

wow, it still looks new to me. I have toys which i pass on to my daughter, too, hehe.

Benjamin Chuah said...

My heart moved a little when i read ur post, I'm touched :( lol what an emotionally weak creature I am.

nawwar aqilah said...

wow ur toy looks new to me!

Anonymous said...

aooww.. this is so sweet.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4