Need To Buy A Car

I started driving since I was 18 years old, which is the legal age for obtaining a driving license in my home country. When I arrived in this country I did not obtain a driving license as we only had one car which my husband drives to work leaving me without a vehicle to go anywhere. I got my driving license only recently when I decided to purchase a car to drive my daughter to her kinder-garden. When I purchased the car I made sure I purchased a comprehensive auto insurance.

 

5 comments:

pusangkalye said...

How I wish I could have a car one day. As of now, that seems to be too surreal for me. Sabi nga ni Ramiele Malubay, I don't want to be ahead of myself. Pero sinu ba naman ang ayaw. Things are getting better now, who knows, one day.....

Anonymous said...

A Car still expensive thing for my family. Not only about the price, but also maintenance cost.

Kebun Sayur Alami di Samarinda said...

Hiii Lauri...
Cangratulation if you will get a new car....myblog

Tey said...

I hope you'll have your new car soon.. and it's good to find cheaper car insurance before buying a car.. Happy weekend Lauri
Concealed Mind
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Brief Sentiments

Unknown said...

i'm sure having a car will make our life much easier! wish you'll have ur dream car :)

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4