US Presidential Bid

"Is The media blatantly supporting Barack Obama's presidential bid?"

Yes, I do believe that the media is obsessed with Obama. Who would not? I think Obama is the most interesting presidential candidate in American History, and the media just loves a good story. He is the first African American nominee for the President of the United States and if he is elected, he will become the first African American US President, and the media, just wants to be part of this history.

I am personally interested in him because he lived and attended the local schooling system in Indonesia for 10 years, which is the country I was born in and lived in until I was almost 30 years old.

Read all about this discussion over on UberSpat.


 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I guess he is interesting but I am not sure about the people behind him so dont put your trust too much. Have a great day
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4