Why Do We Need Friends?

I started this blog not long ago, and now I have so many friends.

This is from one of my newfound friend from the blogosphere...Hesitant Wife. Thanks!

We need friends for many reasons,all throughout the season.We need friends to comfort uswhen we are sad,and to have fun with us when we are glad.We need friends to give us good advice,We need someone we can count on,and treat us nice.We need friends to remember usone we have passedsharing memories that will always last.Spread the poem of friendship.1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . 4. Hesitant Wife 5. LauriLiaw! I am passing this to all of you . . . for being a part of my amazing blogging life!


I am passing this on to you as my way of saying thanks and see you around:
1. Cecille from Life is Good and Beautiful
2. Eds from My Precious Niche

3. Ailecgee from Ailecgee
4. Lis from Hue and Hysteria
5. Weng from Mommy's World

 

4 comments:

Eds said...

Thanks for the tag sis! Done with it here - http://edsmommylife.com/?p=539

Constance Chan said...

tags are a fun way to know new friends too!

Wengss said...

thanks for the tag. will do it later

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauri! Thanks for this tag. Done posting it. Check it out. See yah!

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4