International Phone Card

When I was studying in US in 1995, I was always in the constant look for cheap international calling card. Specially in the first few months. I missed home terribly and I still do not have friends. I lived in the dormitory and if I called international phone call using the dormitory phone the phone bill will be skyrocket. I did that the first month, and you don’t want to know how much that cost me (or should I say, cost my parent).

Later, I learned that you could buy international calling card, and you will get cheaper rate. I still remember that I managed to get calling card with rate only 30 cent/minute to call to my country in Indonesia. This is very cheap if you compare with USD 3/min if I called from my dormitory phone.

Today, I found this site, which selling international prepaid online phone cards. Finding and buying a cheap phone card or calling card online can be frustrating. They make this daunting task easy with their pre-sorted international calling cards. If you type in the country that you want to call, they will list for you all the calling card to that country complete with the rate and ratings (regarding quality, billing and connection).

I tried to type “Indonesia”, and I got hundreds of calling card showed up. The rate is as low as 1.5 cents. WOW! That is unbelievable. If you decided to buy, they will be delivered online instantly, so you can directly make a call.

Not only that, at this moment they have 3% cashback promotion. It means that for every dollar you spent to buy calling card in their site, you will get 3% back.

They also have live support chat, in case you have problem with your calling card.
I really wish that there is such like this site when I was studying in US last time. It saved me a lot of money.

I will bookmark this site anyway, in case I need to go to US for business.


**This is a Paid Post**

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4