Spaghetti with Clam (Vongole)

The spaghetti with clams are a Neapolitan dish based on pasta and clams. Based on a soffritto of garlic and olive oil in which the clams must be open to the lively fire in a large frying pan. After a few minutes clams open (if still alive) and issue a liquid that provide the sweet taste of this dish.


The spaghetti should be cooked first before mixed and cook together in a pan sauce of clams, and supplemented with fresh chopped parsley.


Yummy! This is my favourite dish. First time I ate this dish was when I was on my business trip to Sinapore. My boss invited me and our customer to eat in Italian restaurant and he recommend me to eat this dish.

Now, I can't cook. I don't like to cook. Although actually my day job is involving selling cookware. However, my husband can and love to cook. Thus, when he found out that I like this dish, he relentlessly looking for this vongole recipe. Finally, after watched a particular episod of Jamie Oliver cooking show, he tried the recipe, and I really love the taste. It's simple to cook and the result very yummy.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4