About Cleaning

My youngest daughter is now in the “sucking fingers” phase. Not only does she like to suck her own fingers, she also likes to suck everything that she can grab. Here are four simple tips to help keep a healthier home with a baby around.

1. Make sure you clean and disinfect.
I have a TV inside my room and I put the remote control on the bed. I don’t know why my baby likes to play with remote control. Although, remote controls may look perfectly clean but actually they are full of germs. I normally clean it with an alcohol swap.

2. Clean as you go.
With a new baby, time is precious. Make the most of every minute by spot cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day.

3. Sanitize daily.

4. Wash your hands frequently.
Experts say this is the best way to get rid of germs. Using warm water and soap, scrub your hands together vigorously for at least 20 seconds.

 

1 comments:

Tey said...

my dauighter have the same habit and fortunately, she grew to be very responsible girl. Dont know if it has something to do with this
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4