Another Choice

I would like to wish a big thank you to all of you who participated in my previous poll. I like the Toyota Land Cruiser but my husband told me that this car is quite difficult to handle. He suggested the Lexus GX instead. After looking at the photo, I don't really mind getting this one, but I still need your opinion one more time.

Powered by vLane.com See more Create your own!
Note: Note: If you want to conduct your own poll about cars like above, you can go to vlane.com. That site was created to help people go through the car buying process by helping them make good decisions.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know all about these two vehicles, but Lexus is the upscale division of Toyota and it's possible that these are the same two vehicles, one just having more upgrades (Lexus) and a higher price tag.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4